What is Affiliate Commission?
You can upload a video or GIF of your outfits and tag what you're wearing through Rated to earn an affiliate commission.
How does it work?
Rated tracks all the clicks to retailers from your username.
Every time a user buys a product through your link, you'll earn a % of that sale!
You don’t need to reach out to fashion and beauty brands or apply for affiliate programs. All you need to do is create a rated curator account and you will get access to some of the highest commission rates from thousands of the biggest fashion and beauty brands and retailers.
The commission varies depending on the retailer and goes up to 20%.
Even if the user doesn’t buy the exact product you’ve recommended, but purchases something else through that link, you’ll still earn money!
We don’t take a cut from your earnings so you keep all commission you earn 🙌
How do I upload a tagged video?
- Click the ‘Post’ button
- Select whether you would like to upload a Shoppable video (videos can be up to 10 minutes long) or a GIF (select between 3-10 photos)
- Tap 'Add Products'
- Select 'Tag retailer products to earn commission'
- You can then search our catalogue of over 140,000+ retailer products (search by a specific product name or brand)
- If you can’t find a product in our catalogue, you can request it by:
- start typing in the product you are searching for and a 'request product' box will appear at the top for you
- copy and paste the exact product URL you want to add
- tap ‘Request Product’
- save your video and our team will add the product to our system.
The product will show up automatically on your upload once our team has added it
- Once your products are added, tap “next” and add your cover image, caption and tags.
Tags are important to help your content get discovered even months after it’s been posted!
- Tap 'post' and your content will appear on the feed
- You've successfully uploaded your first tagged post!
FYI, we can only upload products from brands that have affiliate programmes.
If a brand doesn’t offer affiliate commission, you won't able to earn any money.