What is Affiliate Commission?
Curators can upload a video or GIF of their outfits and tag what they're wearing through Rated to earn affiliate commission.
How does it work?
Rated tracks all the clicks to retailers from your username.
Every time a user buys a product through your link, you'll earn a % of that sale!
Did we mention we also offer the highest commission out there? 😏
Commission varies depending on the retailer, however, the average is around 20%.
Even if the user doesn’t buy the exact product you’ve recommended, but purchases something else through that link, you’ll still earn money!
We don’t take any cuts, so the cash is all yours 🙌
How do I upload a tagged video?
- Click the ‘Post’ button
- Select whether you would like to upload a Shoppable video (videos can be up to 10 minutes long) or a GIF (select between 3-10 photos)
- Tap 'Add Products'
- Select 'Tag retailer products to earn commission'
- You can then search our catalogue of over 50,000+ retailer products (search by a specific product name or brand)
- If you can’t find a product in our catalogue, you can request it by:
- start typing in the product you are searching for and a 'request product' box will appear at the top for you
- copy and paste the exact product URL you want to add
- tap ‘Request Product’
- save your video and our team will add the product to our system.
The product will show up automatically on your upload once our team has added it 💪
- Once your products are added, tap “next” and add your cover image, caption and any tags.
Tags are important to help your content get discovered even months after it’s been posted!
- Tap 'post' and your content will appear on the feed
- Congrats! 🎉 You've successfully uploaded your first tagged post!
FYI, we can only upload products from brands that have affiliate programmes.
If a brand doesn’t offer affiliate commission, you won't able to earn any money.