Why are you asked to submit verification documents?
In accordance with the Terms & Conditions of our payment provider, Stripe, you may be asked to provide additional proof of identity if:
- You have earnt over £ 2500 since joining Rated
- You have been active for 6 months
- Your details weren’t verified during the onboarding process
What additional ID would I need to provide?
You will be asked to attach either a picture of your driving license or passport.
- The picture of the document must be taken in good light, clearly visible.
(Pro Tip: don't use a flash!)
- The entire document must be visible
(please make sure that there are no corners cut out of the picture)
- The document must be valid, not expired
In rare cases, Stripe may require further details, such as a bank statement.
If you don’t provide the documents, Stripe may restrict you from withdrawing your earnings.
How long does it take to get verified by Stripe?
In some cases, the additional verification process can take up to 72hrs.
What to check out next 👇
Top Tips for Selling on Rated