When using the Marketplace, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions accepted during registration, the seller agrees to fully comply with the following obligations:
- Ensure that their listings are honest and truthful. The pictures in the listing, as well as the item description - including the condition, size and brand name - must represent the actual item, the condition, size and the brand name. If the item has any flaws/defects or missing parts, it must be indicated in the description and visible in the pictures of the listing.
- Never sell fake/replica/counterfeit items. Selling counterfeit goods is a serious crime by UK law, with maximum penalties of up to 10 years in prison or an unlimited fine. If the origin of the item is unknown to you and you can’t prove the authenticity of the item do not upload the item to Rated.
- Ensure proper packaging of the item to avoid damage in shipment. You can find some tips on how to package the item here. In addition, we strongly recommend taking a couple of pictures of the parcel before posting (revealing the inner and outer packaging) - we may ask you to provide them in case of a dispute.
- Ensure that the ordered item(s) will be posted within 7 days from the day of purchase, otherwise the transaction will be automatically cancelled by the system and the buyer will be fully refunded for their purchase. The ordered item(s) must be posted to the exact delivery address indicated in the order screen, using the exact same tracked shipping method indicated in the listing. The photo of the tracked shipping receipt must then be uploaded to the order screen, indicating the 'shipped' status.
- Ensure truthful and timely communication with the buyer regarding related transaction(s) on Rated.
- Ensure truthful and timely communication and collaboration with our team in case of a dispute.
- Accept that the buyer has the right to a full refund if the received item is significantly not as described or damaged due to improper packaging. In this case, the buyer will have to return the item back to the seller to be fully refunded for the item price and the initial shipping costs. The seller is responsible for providing the return address and the buyer has to pay for the return shipping costs.