When using the Marketplace, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions accepted during registration, the buyer agrees to fully comply with the following obligations:
- Conduct all purchases related to the items listed on our marketplace using our integrated payment service. The payment must be made following our checkout process flow. The total price will include the item price, shipping costs and the Transaction Safeguard fee.
- Commit to being honest and truthful in their conduct. Received item(s), corresponding to the description, must be marked as such by switching on the “Product Received” toggle on the order screen without delay, enabling the seller to receive their payment as soon as possible.
- Commit to being honest and truthful with their Rated Marketplace order-related issue reporting (accessible by pressing the 'I have an issue with my order' button at the bottom of the order screen). The buyer must never make false claims to the seller or the Rated team.
- Ensure truthful and timely communication and collaboration with the Rated team in case of any order-related issue on Rated Marketplace. In case the item received is significantly not as described, arrives damaged or the authenticity of the item is questionable, the buyer must also provide proof (pictures) clearly showing the evidence. The buyer must follow the instructions of the Rated Team from the moment the dispute is opened. In case the item doesn’t arrive within 7 days since the 'shipped' status of the order, the buyer must follow the instructions from the Rated Team from the moment the dispute is opened.
- Accept that in case the item received is confirmed by the Rated Team to be significantly not as described or damaged, they will have to return the item back to the seller using a tracked shipping method and cover the return shipping costs in order to receive the refund for the purchase.